The founder of BootstrapLabs, Nicolai Wadstrom, has been nominated and accepted to the board of directors for SACC San Francisco. Nicolai Wadstrom will through SACC continue his work and ambition to build a bridge and help Swedish entrepreneurs tap into global entrepreneurial eco-system that is San Francisco Bay area and Silicon Valley.
Sign-up for updates from BootstrapLabs
- We are excited to announce BootstrapAccelerator Korea!
- Prezi hits 30M+ users, doubling annually, and has ‘not used a dime’ of investors’ money
- We welcome Smartsy to BootstrapLabs!
- Founders: The only thing that really matters…
- “How to Grow a VC Ecosystem” – Reaction to Forbes Article
- 2nd Annual RocketSpace Open Innovation Summit
- Ben Levy to Moderate Top Accelerator Players @ BeGlobal – September 13, 2013
- Only days left to comment on the new Sec regulations for Startup fundraising
- Welcoming back Ben Levy @ BootstrapLabs, Post Asian#214 Crash Landing at SFO
- NextGen Asian Accelerators with Benjamin Levy at beLaunch 2013